Sunday, May 17, 2009

Week Fifteen

95/365
Just practicing taking low-light pictures without a flash. I took this as the sun was almost gone and behind a building, but was practicing with different ISO settings.


96/365
Nothing fancy, just the low light settings again.



97/365
Emirates Presidential Palace. I could have stayed here all day taking pictures. Absoultely beautiful!!


98/365
I can't pick one picture for this day. These are SOC shots and I did not do any touchups whatsoever, as evidenced by the dust on my sensor (which I'll get cleaned when I get back to the states). Anyway, this is Earth Day and I don't think mother nature could have given us a prettier day to experience. The colors today were sooooo vibrant!!



99/365
I love photographing strong, old trees.
100/365
I made it to 100! Woo hoo!
We went to Heritage Village and even though it was closed, it still provided me some great things to photograph.

101/365

No comments: